A quick post for an item on Rinda’s photo scavenger hunt.
As usual I just don’t stop at 1 photo, so here are my “Horn” items(click to enlarge the collage):
Clockwise from upper left:
1. a horn in a toy store
2. a poster for the Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir
3. a baby bison statue with baby-sized horns, on a downtown street in Winnipeg
4. a boy blowing a red horn(making noise to attract attention for a fund-raising car wash)
5. a Highland Cattle in Assiniboine Park- this is a sculpture made out of grass
6. a large Winnipeg mural at an outdoor patio in the Exchange District
7. my small cow statue from Houston(which none-the-less took up alot of room in my suitcase)
I think it is quite ironic that, given that my husband owns 6 vehicles, that I didn’t include a car horn!!!! Too easy I guess……
For more info on Rinda’s Photo Scavenger Hunt check here. It is not too late to join in!!